Sunday, June 27, 2010

So Everyday

Big weekend in the garden.... so overdue it just wasn't funny! Amazing what a difference a couple of days can make in the garden though. The fact that my parents and Aunty and Uncle are visiting for a few days this Friday didn't provide any impetus at all ..... much!!

I have so much to do this week ..... aaaargh!!

Maddi snapped a pic on Friday night as we were heading out the door for soccer. It struck me as so totally typical..... so completely us at this moment..... it's what I do several times a week ....it was just so everyday. I love it!

I especially love the blur in the background .... Cooper is always a blur in the background! : )

Love this....


2 comments:

Leanne J said...

i thought i left a comment here.. anyho heres another.. love this pic totally LOL.. and i reakon you should scrap it.. hope your visitors are fun an you have a great time .. catch you soon..lots of love an sugar. leanne

Leanne said...

I love your everyday stuff! It draws me in every time!

I've left you a little something on my blog!! Take care!